Tuesday, March 2, 2010

XM... I am a convert

A few months ago, I was in the market for a new car. The lease on my SUV was up and I needed something else. The car I wound up with seemed nicely loaded and came with XM amongst other cool features. Initially, I was pretty skeptical. I hated the idea of paying for radio, and really thought If I couldn't find anything on FM normally, why would XM be any better. I started playing around with the free trial though I had many a conversation against XM over the past few years and...

I cannot begin to tell you how wrong I was.

I love XM, and while I was home recovering recently, I found myself really missing my XM radio. The amount of music and entertainment is fantastic, the selection amazing, and the artists I keep discovering has gotten me back into music in a way thats been missing from my life for quite a few years. On top of all of this I can listen to Bob Dylan DJ!!!! Listening to him talk about music and spin his favorites has me totally transfixed. I find myself driving a little slower or taking the long way if I know his show is about to come on so I can catch a few minutes.

Consider me a convert XM. Now I need to find a nicely built, good sounding home tuner. Any suggestions?

- JTM


http://www.xmradio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment