Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Awards? Yes please!

I can't say what publication or what awards just yet (they haven't been announced to the public), but a couple of the projects i've managed at my current job won a few 2010 industry awards! I've managed a few award winning projects since I started, but I have to say it feels really nice every time. It also feels pretty nice considering the transition i've made. Its nice to know my work has a lasting impact.

I also have to say that it wouldn't be possible without the team of people that I work with and work(ed) for me. I really do believe I have the best people in the industry and the awards streak we've been on the past few years really proves that.

Once the announcement is made, i'll let everyone know but until then. A PRIVATE CELEBRATION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment